Decanter Tasting Room Wine Club
CURATED BY BRIANA HUTTON, KEN EWING & JAMES V. MONACI
Join us monthly for a complimentary wine tasting as we bring you around the world traveling everywhere from Sedona, Arizona to Uruguay.
Each month we choose a specific region to explore so there are no two months alike. Our complimentary tasting is more than just free wine - it's a chance to learn about a region and its climate, dive into specific techniques and then taste what makes the wine unique.
It wouldn’t be a Decanter Tasting Room event if we didn't offer a food tasting menu to accompany all of our great wines. So mark your calendars and make it an outing to enjoy with friends - or come solo and make new friends.
Don’t forget you can always enhance your experience by upgrading to a monthly wine club membership and take home a selection of handpicked wines monthly. Check out below for more details.
We can’t wait to share our enthusiasm and knowledge with you!
DECANTER TASTING ROOM
7000 AZ-179, Suite A-100,
Sedona, Arizona 86351
Every Second Sunday of the Month
Get On Board with the
Best Wine Club in Sedona
Everything You Need To Know About The Decanter Tasting Room Wine Club
- Sign Up For the Decanter Tasting Room Wine Club Passport
- On the 2nd Sunday of each month, come to the Decanter Tasting Room Lounge and enjoy a tasting of that month's regional wine paired with charcuterie small plates. Learn about the region, ask questions, taste a variety of wine to discover new favorites.
- Bring home 2 hand-selected bottles of wine to enjoy on your own. (Monthly subscription includes 1 white and 1 red, but for avid red wine lovers you can opt for 2 red wines for an additional $5)
- Come back to Decanter Tasting Room often and use your membership benefit of 20% off of all other wine tasting events and classes - don’t forget you also get first priority reservations!
- Throwing a party? As a wine club member you also get one-on-one advice from our Sommelier on selecting wines and food for your next big event!
- Stay in the know! Wine club members also receive news and press dates on wine and cooking events throughout Arizona.
- Wine club membership is $40 per month (billed at the beginning of each month) and we guarantee the value of the wine will always over deliver the dollar value.